Carvoy is one of the most efficient Car leasing companies with its headquarters in New York City and branches in Midtown and Queens, NY.
Carvoy prides itself in simplifying the entire car leasing process by offering wholesome online processing of the lease. Additionally, clients also get to enjoy a very high level of transparency while using this platform. It enables one to understand and know how the allocation of their funds is spread.
Some of the key strengths of Carvoy car leasing are:
- Very affordable rates
- Unprecedented market knowledge
- Unmatched customer care
How to Lease a Car with Carvoy
Leasing a car in this platform is simple and follows the following steps.
- The first step a client takes is to build their car of choice.
- They select an offer. There are 3 types of offers, The Zero, The average Joe and The Low. All these offers have different terms and conditions.
- The third step is online approval. Here a client receives an email with a secure credit application. The only thing the client does at this point is to indicate their residential and financial info, then attach their driver application and submit. After the submission, the lienholder, the leasing provider receives the request for approval. If the approval is successful, an email notification is sent back to the client.
- Step four is the insurance. Once the client has received the approval, they need to insure the vehicle. This is done by furnishing the insurance provider with two things the VIN number of the vehicle and the lienholder of the bank which has approved the application. These two documents will be provided by Carvoy to the client. Once the insurance documentation and binder have been received, both need to be attached to the client’s online dashboard.
- The car gets delivered to the client’s doorway after he has scheduled the delivery according to his convenience.
For this to work well always make sure you give the right information in every step.
Points to Note While Considering Car Leasing
- The sudden termination of car leasing contracts is usually costly as a result of the heavy penalties attracted.
- While it is usually possible to have a lease transfer easily to someone else, some companies still expect the original leaseholder to be responsible and liable for the car. This is to ensure that the company is not exposed in case there will be some balances left unsettled.
- There are some car leasing companies that do not allow transfers at all. The client needs to be aware of this beforehand. This is because in such cases, the lease agreement tends to a bit complicated when compared to Carvoy .
- Leasing companies always need to verify the credibility of the leaser before entering into any leasing contract with them.
Carvoy aims at creating an efficient, transparent, and meaning experience to its customers. It allows users to feel like part of the car leasing experience and has no hidden costs.